Through WMU, girls and boys in grades one through six are changing lives for Christ–and growing in their own faith journeys at the same time.
How will your kids change their world? Let us help.
Opportunities to Engage
Do you ever wonder if kids are too young to make a difference in the world?
- Abigail Girls
- CrossRoads Summer Camp
- Remarkable 5 and Alma Hunt’s Amazing GAs/CiAs
- Missions Education-Awana Comparison
- Children’s Missions Day
- Why Missions Education is Important For Children (PDF)
- Why Missions Education is Important for Girls in Action (PDF)
- Why Missions Education is Important for Girls (PDF)
- Why Missions Education is Important for Children in Action (PDF)
- Why Missions Education is important for RAs (PDF)
- Children’s Books About Bullying
God has used WMU to help millions of girls and boys to make a difference the world. His mission is too important to let your kids miss out.
Save the dates for the events below!
These are great ways for children to connect with God and with other children. We hope to see you there!
Check out some recommended children’s books for use in your ministry.
Discover missions resources and ideas for children and their families atwww.childrensmissions.com, WMU’s missions education organization for boys and girls in grades one through six.
Visit www.gapassport.com to learn about Girls in Action, WMU’s missions education organization for girls in grades one through six.
Additionally, check out even more resources:
For more information or training on beginning a GA/Children on Mission group, contact Rhonda Marstin at 804.915.5000, ext. 8267 or email@example.com